Industrial & Logistics Belgium – Market Pulse Autumn 2019
A successful year for industrial & logistics
· The take-up volume for logistics and semi-industrial spaces increased 18% compared to last year.
· The semi-industrial market benefits from a high proportion of acquisitions for own use.
· The volume recorded in the logistics market was 11% above last year's volume in the same period.
· The high take-up volume puts upward pressure on rents.
· The prime yield for semi-industrial buildings compressed again this quarter, whilst the prime yield for logistics spaces remains historically low.