JLL makes LinkedIn's Top Companies list again
JLL announced today it has been named one of LinkedIn's Top Companies. The list of 50 companies is based on the billions of actions taken by LinkedIn's 540+ million members and looks at three main pillars: interest in a company's jobs, employee retention and interest in a company's brand and employees.
"While JLL is a global company with 82,000 people in 80 countries, our culture reflects the personal relationships we've created and cultivated throughout our 250-year history," said Mary Bilbrey, Americas Chief Human Resources Officer, JLL. "We work hard to make JLL a place where people can achieve their ambitions, and we are honored to be a LinkedIn Top Company again this year."
Clients and third-party organizations continue to recognize JLL globally for its ethics, corporate citizenship and commitment to being an employer of choice. JLL has collected the following U.S. and global awards in the last year:
- Dow Jones Sustainability Index, North America, second year in a row
- One of World's Most Ethical Companies, Ethisphere Institute, 11th year in a row
- Top Companies for Executive Women 2018, National Association for Female Executives
- Working Mother 100 Best Companies
- Perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's Corporate Equality Index, fourth year in a row
- 2018 Military Friendly® Employer, Victory Media
- BLACK ENTERPRISE's 2018 50 Best Companies for Diversity