Industrial & Logistics Belgium – Market Overview 2019
Large logistics transactions drive the volume
· The take-up volume in industrial and logistics properties was the second highest of the decade.
· Excellent market performance in logistics thanks to the large surface categories.
· The semi-industrial market benefits from a high proportion of acquisitions for own use.
· Upward pressure on rents as a result of rising land prices, higher construction costs and sustainability criteria.
· Prime yields for both logistics and semi-industrial spaces are at historically low levels and the trend remains downward.